Gledhill Stainless Lite Plus Unvented Indirect Cylinder 250 Litre
The StainlessLite Plus Indirect is a 250 Litre Indirect Unvented Cylinder from Gledhill. The indirect model has a high efficiency corrugated tube coil which is connected to a conventional boiler to heat the cylinder of water, providing faster recovery times than can be achieved with plain tube coils.
The cylinder is manufactured using the very latest automated welding procedures along with full post weld treatments guarantee welds that are as strong as the parent metal. The product is supplied complete with compression fittings, lift up P+T valve, 90 degree elbow on hot water draw off and flexible hose to connect expansion vessel.
The indirect range has a high efficiency corrugated tube coil which is connected to a conventional boiler to heat the cylinder of water. The coil’s corrugated design gives much faster recovery times than can be achieved with plain tube coils.
All models have a temperature and pressure relief valve which is factory set at 6 bar and 95 degrees celsius.(Please note all indirect models come with an on-peak back-up immersion but only the 250, 300 and 400 litre models are supplied with an additional off-peak immersion).
Features and Benefits:
- Manufactured for use with gas or oil boilers, either sealed system or open vented.
- High efficiency corrugated coil maximises heat transfer to the cylinder of water.
- Corrugated coil provides faster reheat times compared to plain coil.
- Supplied with full NSF WRC and WRAS independent approvals.
- 90ÂÂ° elbow and drain valve supplied as standard.