Gledhill Stainless Lite Slimline Direct Stainless Steel Unvented Solar Cylinders
Direct Cylinder - Heated by an electric immersion heater & solar coil only. Not suitable for connection to a Boiler.
Unvented Cylinder - Pressurised unit, fed directly from mains water. No header tank required.
From the popular and high quality Unvented Solar Cylinders from Gledhill, the Stainless Lite Slimline models now offer a smaller diameter of 475mm. The Gledhill Stainless Lite Slimline Solar Cylinder is one of few Slimline Cylinders on the market that is designed to fit into smaller spaces. Made from Duplex Stainless Steel the Gledhill Stainless Lite Unvented Cylinder is available in litres from 60 - 210, and is designed to resist all forms of corrosion. Also with its high mechanical strength ensuring the stretch for long life.
- Produced using highest corrosion resistant Duplex Stainless Steel
- Up to 50% lighter than other stainless cylinders
- Models available in 180 litre and 210 litre sizes
- Coil manufactured using corrugated tubing providing 20% better heat exchange
- Confidence in manufacturer, who have been producing cylinders since 1926.
- Compression fittings as standard
- One of the lowest heat loss of unvented cylinder
Image shows Indirect version