Gledhill Stainless Lite Slimline Indirect Stainless Steel Unvented Solar Cylinders
Indirect Cylinder - Heated via an external heat source such as a boiler. Also includes an electric immersion heater & solar coil.
Unvented Cylinder - Pressurised unit, fed directly from mains water. No header tank required.
From the popular and high quality Unvented Solar Cylinders from Gledhill, the Stainless Lite Slimline models now offer a smaller diameter of 475mm. Made from Duplex Stainless Steel the Gledhill Stainless Lite Unvented Cylinder is available in litres from 60 - 210, and is designed to resist all forms of corrosion. Also with its high mechanical strength ensuring the stretch for long life.
- Produced using highest corrosion resistant Duplex Stainless Steel
- Up to 50% lighter than other stainless cylinders
- Models available in 180 litre and 210 litre sizes
- Coil manufactured using corrugated tubing providing 20% better heat exchange
- Confidence in manufacturer, who have been producing cylinders since 1926.
- Compression fittings as standard
- One of the lowest heat loss of unvented cylinders