Gledhill SunSpeed 1 Open Vented Direct Solar Cylinder
Direct Cylinder - Heated by an electric immersion heater & solar coil. Not suitable for connection to a Boiler.
Open Vented - Conventional Cylinder, fed by aÃ‚Â header tank in the loft.
The Gledhill SunSpeed is a open vented, domestic hot water cylinder designed for use with solar panels. The SunSpeed 1 is a Direct version which means it has one coil for the solar panels, and one immersion heater for Direct heating.Ã‚Â They have purpose built heat exchangers with large surface areas that are specially designed to transfer heat at low temperatures.
All SunSpeeds come complete with a Flexilag Insulation. Flexilag is Rockwool Mineral Wool insulation jacket, which provides a attractive, and easy to clean appearance.
- Immersion heater not included.
- Wide range of sizes available.
- Manufactured to BS1566 and Part L Building regulations.
- High performance heat exchanger.
- High performance, CFC free insulation.
- 10 Year Manufacturers Guarantee.