Gledhill SunSpeed 2 Open Vented Indirect Twin Coil Solar Cylinder
Indirect Cylinder - Heated via an external heat source such as a boiler. Can also be heated via an electric immersion heater & solar coil.
Open Vented - Conventional Cylinder, fed by a header tank in the loft.
The Gledhill SunSpeed is a open vented, domestic hot water cylinder designed for use with solar panels. The SunSpeed 2 is a Indirect version which means it has one coil for your boiler, and the second for solar panels. They have purpose built heat exchangers with large surface areas that are specially designed to transfer heat at low temperatures.
All SunSpeeds come complete with a Flexilag Insulation. Flexilag is Rockwool Mineral Wool insulation jacket, which provides a attractive, and easy to clean appearance.
- Immersion heater not included.
- Wide range of sizes available.
- Manufactured to BS1566 and Part L Building regulations.
- High performance heat exchanger.
- High performance, CFC free insulation.
- 10 Year Manufacturers Guarantee.