A thermal store cylinder from Gledhill provides the best solution for hot water requirements and a homes heating. A Torrent ECO has more options than any other cylinder and is designed to reduce heating costs. The Torrent ECO HP SOL allows the combination of heat pump, solar energy and wood burning stove in the same system, making what must be the ultimate alternative energy cylinder.
Gledhill Torrent ECO HP SOL Thermal Store Cylinders Heat Pump Solar
The Torrent ECO HP SOL allows the combination of heat pump, solar energy and wood burning stove in the same system.
Specifically designed to combine solar thermal and heat pump technology
With the new Energy-related Products (ErP) Directive for hot water cylinders in mind, the new Torrent ECO range has not only improved the benefits of the
Torrent, but also added some fantastic new features to provide the home owner a immensely energy efficient thermal store.
- 3kW immersion heater for emergency back-up
- Provides mains pressure hot water
- Improved PCB and software
- 2 - 4 bar cold water pressure required
- Can be used for electric only
- Energy saving with a high efficiency ErP ready pump
- Flow sensor providing a 75% reduction of hot water response times
- Higher store temperatures can be utilised, providing greater benefit from solid fuel inputs