A thermal store cylinder from Gledhill provides the best solution for hot water requirements and a homes heating. A Torrent ECO has more options than any other cylinder and is designed to reduce heating costs. The Torrent ECO HP SOL allows the combination of heat pump, solar energy and wood burning stove in the same system, making what must be the ultimate alternative energy cylinder.
Gledhill Torrent ECO HP Thermal Store Cylinders Heat Pump
Provides mains pressure hot water from an open vented thermal store via the highly efficient plate heat exchanger.
Primary Heat Source - Air or Ground Source Heat Pump
With the new Energy-related Products (ErP) Directive for hot water cylinders in mind, the new Torrent ECO range has not only improved the benefits of the Torrent, but also added some fantastic new features to provide the home owner a immensely energy efficient thermal store.
- Specifically designed for use with either air source or ground source heat pumps
- Simple to install - no unvented qualification required
- Heating provided directly from the store
- Optional solid fuel connections
- 3kW immersion heaters for boost and emergency back-up for both heating and hot water
- Provides mains pressure hot water
- 2 - 4 bar cold water pressure required
- Connection straight to the mains with no check valve required
- Energy saving with a high efficiency ErP ready pump
- Flow sensor providing a 75% reduction of hot water response times
- Higher store temperatures can be utilised, providing greater benefit from solid fuel inputs