A thermal store cylinder from Gledhill provides the best solution for hot water requirements and a homes heating. A Torrent ECO has more options than any other cylinder and is designed to reduce heating costs. The Torrent ECO OV utilises an open vented boiler and / or direct electric immersion heaters as its primary energy source.
Gledhill Torrent ECO Thermal Store Cylinders Open Vented
One of the benefits of the open vented boiler configuration is that the whole output of the boiler is available to the thermal store.
Provides High-Performance Mains Pressure Hot Water
With the new Energy-related Products (ErP) Directive for hot water cylinders in mind, the new Torrent ECO range has not only improved the benefits of the Torrent, but also added some fantastic new features to provide the home owner a immensely energy efficient thermal store.
- Provides high-performance mains pressure hot water via the plate heat exchanger
- Utilises open vented boiler to heat the store directly
- Can be used as electric only
- Solid fuel tappings available (not included)
- 3kW immersion heater for emergency back-up
- Optional solid fuel connections
- Improved PCB and software
- Energy saving with a high efficiency ErP ready pump
- Flow sensor providing a 75% reduction of hot water response times
- Higher store temperatures can be utilised, providing greater benefit from solid fuel inputs