A thermal store cylinder from Gledhill provides the best solution for hot water requirements and a homes heating. A Torrent ECO has more options than any other cylinder and is designed to reduce heating costs. The Torrent ECO SOL utilises a high-efficiency solar coil to allow the homeowner to benefit from the natural solar energy as well as a wide variety of alternative energy inputs.
Gledhill Torrent ECO SOL Thermal Store Cylinders Solar
An immersion element is provided and it is normally envisaged that this will be used as an emergency electric back-up for hot water and to provide emergency energy to the auxiliary heating circuit.
Utilises Open Vented Boiler To Heat The Store Directly
With the new Energy-related Products (ErP) Directive for hot water cylinders in mind, the new Torrent ECO range has not only improved the benefits of the Torrent, but also added some fantastic new features to provide the home owner a immensely energy efficient thermal store.
- Specifically designed for use with solar thermal panels
- Utilises open vented boiler to heat the store directly
- Optional sealed primary boiler connections
- 3kW immersion heater for emergency back-up
- Optional solid fuel connections
- Provides mains pressure hot water
- Simple to install - no unvented qualification required
- Can be used as electric only
- 2 - 4 bar cold water pressure required
- Improved PCB and software
- Energy saving with a high efficiency ErP ready pump
- Flow sensor providing a 75% reduction of hot water response times
- Higher store temperatures can be utilised, providing greater benefit from solid fuel inputs