A thermal store cylinder from Gledhill provides the best solution for hot water requirements and a homes heating. A Torrent ECO has more options than any other cylinder and is designed to reduce heating costs. The Torrent ECO SP provides high-performance mains pressure hot water via a highly efficient plate heat exchanger.
Gledhill Torrent ECO SP Thermal Store Cylinders Sealed Primary
The SP model permits the use of a smaller feed and expansion tank because the main central heating circuit does not need to be catered for.
Utilises a sealed primary boiler to heat the store indirectly via an internal coil
With the new Energy-related Products (ErP) Directive for hot water cylinders in mind, the new Torrent ECO range has not only improved the benefits of the Torrent, but also added some fantastic new features to provide the home owner a immensely energy efficient thermal store.
- Utilises a sealed primary boiler to heat the store indirectly via an internal coil
- Auxilliary or underfloor heating available directly from the store (subject to heat input)
- 3kW immersion heater for emergency back-up
- Optional solid fuel connections
- Provides mains pressure hot water
- Connection straight to the mains with no check valve required
- 1- Immersion heater back up
- Energy saving with a high efficiency ErP ready pump
- Flow sensor providing a 75% reduction of hot water response times
- Higher store temperatures can be utilised, providing greater benefit from solid fuel inputs