Global Water Solutions Blockfree Series Carbon Filters
Recently Global Water Solutions has further expanded there water treatment product offerings with the new Purefer Series filter housings and cartridges. After studying traditional filter compatibility issues GWS have developed a range of products that complement each other in order to help our customers improve their water treatment and purification systems.
Global Water Solutions have put extensive effort and resources into developing various injection molding and manufacturing techniques that allow us to break with the industry's traditional reliance on chemicals and additives to produce plastic filter housings and cartridges. Consequently our filter housings and cartridges are made with 100% virgin materials and are capable of withstanding high pressures and water hammer effects.
We take great care when selecting materials and enforce rigorous incoming inspections and testing. Each component has been scrutinized to ensure we offer the highest quality products possible. We have also made sure the entire range of products receive NSF certification. All of these steps have been taken to guarantee the safety to you, your health and property.
For optimum performance, replace filters every 2,000 gallons or once per year.
- 100% Virgin Materials – Polypropylene or AS (Acrylonitrile Styrene) option; No talc or other chemicals added ensuring housings are sterile and hygienic
- No injection molding releasing agents used in manufacturing
- Minimum burst pressure exceeds 500 PSI
- Patented lip seal with single top mounted O-ring design prevents leaks
- O-ring free of Nitrosamines
- RO Final Stage Polishing Filter
- Refrigerator & Ice Maker Filter
- Water Coolers & Fountains
- Coffee Makers & Barista Stations
- Under Sink Applications