Global Water Solutions Polypropylene Standard Filter Housing
Recently Global Water Solutions has further expanded there water treatment product offerings with the new Purefer Series filter housings and cartridges. After studying traditional filter compatibility issues we have developed a range of products that complement each other in order to help the consumer improve their water treatment and purification systems. GWS have put extensive effort and resources into developing various injection molding and manufacturing techniques that allow them to break with the industry's traditional reliance on
chemicals and additives to produce plastic filter housings and cartridges. Consequently the GWS filter housings and cartridges are made with 100% virgin materials and are capable of withstanding high pressures and water hammer effects. GWS take great care when selecting materials and enforce rigorous incoming inspections and testing. Each component has been scrutinized to ensure Global Water Solutions offer the highest quality products possible. They have also made sure the entire range of products receive NSF certification. All of these steps have been taken to guarantee the safety to both you, your health and property.
- 100% Virgin Materials – Polypropylene or AS (Acrylonitrile Styrene) option; No talc or
- other chemicals added ensuring housings are sterile and hygienic
- No injection molding releasing agents used in manufacturing
- Minimum burst pressure exceeds 500 PSI
- Patented lip seal with single top mounted O-ring design prevents leaks