Global Water Solutions SpringTech Double Pleated Filters With Nano AI
The Green Filtration Series are electropositively charged dual gradient double pleated filtration solutions that successfully remove contaminants from 1 to 0.2 microns, featuring NanoAl media. The filters are designed with a larger 20 micron pre-filtration layer externally and the charged media internally, extending filtration level contamination and service life, while achieving high flow and low pressure drop.
The filters will outperform competitive filtration solutions in all turbidity applications including insoluble scale, Fe3, bacterial iron slime, colloidal solids, silt, rust, and other particle filtration, resulting in higher water quality and longer life of the filtration system.
The Green Series of pleated filters features a thermally bonded blend of micro-glass fibers & cellulose, infused with nanoalumina
fibers in a non-woven matrix that creates an electropositively charged depth filter media. When assembled into a pleated cartridge, our solution offers a unique combination of efficiency, capacity, flow rate, & low pressure drop that allow this non-woven media to filter like a NF polymeric membrane, at levels unmatched in today’s filtration marketplace. All filters feature the use of Agion antimicrobial technology that provides built-in protection by working 24/7 resisting the growth of microbes. Each filter comes with a unique handle designed top cap for lightweight and easy removal, a bag for proper disposal, and a double o-ring bottom connection that inserts into the ONE Cartridge Tank plumbing adapter.
Features & Benefits
- Dual gradient double pleated filters with electropositively charged NanoAl media
- Double buna-N O-ring seal
- Filter belly bands
- PAC solution options
- Agion antimicrobial technology
- Successfully remove contaminants(1 - 0.2 microns)
- Finer particle retention, higher flow rate and loading capacity, lower pressure drop.
- Reduces bad taste and odor from potable drinking water
- Provides built-in protection by working 24/7 resisting the growth of microbes
- Prevents collapsing of filters under high flow
- Ensures no bypass of contaminants and high chemical compatibility