Global Water Solutions SpringTech Media Cartridges
The White Filtration Series is a unique and high capacity granular media bottle that allows incorporation of multiple media options and solutions to be used with the series. This filter series is a 0.5 ft3 empty bottle for filling of granular filtration media. This GWS ONE Cartridge Tank filter series is ideal for a wide range of residential, food service, commercial, and industrial applications, and can be used for multiple applications from Service DI, POE for city or well-water installations, rental programs, exchange systems, highpurity
pre- or post-filtration applications, etc…the options, configurations, and solutions are endless.
The design also incorporates the patented Vortech full distributor plate technology, providing uniform distribution and utilization of the media bed along with maximum efficiencies and service flow rates, giving system design maximum flexibility whether installed in up-flow or down-flow service. A removable top cap has a locking feature that can be used for limiting access to the internal medias by the end-user, and special rings on the bottom of the bottle allow for ease of hanging of the cartridge for easy change-out of medias in applications like Service DI Exchange.
The White Series is also available in a Mid-Vortech configuration that splits the cartridge chambers equally, to 0.25 ft3 per chamber, for separation and use of different medias of which increases the efficiency and usage of the media bed. Each filter comes with a unique handle
designed top cap for lightweight and easy removal, and a double o-ring bottom connection that inserts into the ONE Cartridge Tank plumbing adapter.
Features & Benefits
- 0.5 cuft empty media
- Polyethylene construction
- Double Buna-N O-ring seal
- Rings on bottom of bottle Locking or Removable top cap
- Mid-Vortech distributor plate option
- Low pressure drop, high flow
- Extended service life and high capacity contaminant removal
- High chemical resistance separation of multi-media configurations Up-flow or down-flow service and full utilization of the media bed Ensures no bypass of contaminants and high chemical compatibility