Global Water Solutions SpringTech Pleated PAC Filters
The Red Filtration Series are high flow rate pleated filtration solutions for extended life and use, with filtration levels of 1 Absolute, 5, 20, 50, and 150 microns, along with an activated carbon (PAC) solution as well. The filters are designed with a large filtration layer, extending filtration level contamination and service life, while achieving high flow rates up to 150 GPM (568 LPM) and low pressure drop. The filters will outperform competitive filtration solutions in all turbidity applications including silt, rust, and other particle filtration. The Red Series also provides lower shear water velocity as the raw water passes through the filter, allowing for more contact time and interaction with the extensive surface area of the filters. This results in higher water quality and longer life of the filtration system.
Features & Benefits
- Extended service life, contaminant removal, and dirt holding capacity
- Low pressure drop = high flow!
- Insures no bypass of contaminants and high chemical compatibility
- Ease of filter removal from housing
- Bacteria and chemical resistantunder high flow or contaminant load applications
- Prevent collapsing of filters under high flow or contaminant load applications
- Durable and chemical resistant Polypropylene filter and cap construction
- Double EPDM O-ring seals
- Filter Belly Bands
- Unique filter handle design