Grant High Level Balanced Flue Kit HLK0290/200
Suitable for Grant Oil Boilers up to 70kW.
High level balanced flue kits feature the same EZ-Fit boiler connections as the low level flue. The unique clamping system on the high level flue ensures easy assembly thereby reducing installation costs.
The kits may be extended horizontally and vertically. It is now possible to create offsets in standard high level flue systems by using our 45º elbows and extension kits – increasing the versatility of this new range.
The high level kits feature self sealing exhaust ducts and a quick-fit locking band connection for the air duct, which vastly reduces the time taken to complete the installation.
- Suitable for Grant Vortex boilers up to 70kW
- Maximum total flue length = 10 metres (deduct 1 metre for each additional 45° elbow used)
- Flue may be extended horizontally and vertically
- Unique connection system ensures easy assembly
- Extensions available in 225mm, 450mm or 950mm fixed lengths and a 275-450mm adjustable length
- Supplied as a complete kit
- 80mm flue pipe diameter for boilers up to 26kW
- 100mm flue diameter for boilers from 26-70kW
- Terminal guard (not supplied) required when the flue terminates less than 2 metres
- Possible to create offsets in straight flue runs by using our 45° elbows and extensions