Grant Vortex 22/28mm Mag One Magnetic Filter
Innovative protection for all types of central heating systems. *Only Grant VortexBlue boilers installed by a Grant G-One accredited installer and fitted with a Grant Vortex MagOne filter are eligible for the 10 year warranty. The boiler must also be serviced annually by a competent heating engineer.
Grant's latest Mag One is the perfect solution to prevent breakdowns caused by both magnetic and non-ferrous particulate in the central heating system. The revolutionary triple-action filter identifies and collects all types of non-ferrous debris and magnetite within the system. The unit can be installed with new heating systems or retrofitted to older ones, during boiler replacement for example.
Ultimately the Mag One protects new system components from damage and increases the effectiveness and lifespan of existing ones.
• Filters magnetite and non ferrous debris
• Simple to install
• Easy clean, easy drain design
• 12000 Gauss Neodymium Magnet
• Triple action filtration
• Installation/servicing date wheel
• Complete with 28mm-22mm reducers
• Full bore flat face 28mm chrome isolation valves
• 120°C max working temperature
• Manual air bleed
• 500ml dosing capacity
• 360° installation
• 6 bar max working pressure
• Supplied with spare sealing washers & o-rings
• Unblockable – even if the filter isn’t serviced
• Heavy duty POM filter for non-ferrous material
• Hose adaptor for remote draining
• Suitable for all heating systems up to 36kW (larger systems use two in a parallel circuit)
• Compatible with all system inhibitors and glycol solutions