Grant Vortex Eco 21-26kW External System Module Boiler Oil ErP
Grant developed the first oil-fired external boiler in 1986 and although the concept was new to the oil market, it quite quickly became a popular addition to Grant’s boiler range. It is therefore appropriate that Grant has taken the lead with three Eco external modules, available in outputs between 15 and 35 kW.
This high efficiency range has some unique features including a multi-directional factory fitted flue, external powder coated robust casing, built-in frost protection, mains isolating switch and a test switch.
Grant Vortex Eco External boilers are also available in sealed system models. These boiler include factory fitted expansion vessels, filling loop, pressure gauge, automatice air vent, pressure relief valve and high efficiency circulating pump, enabling boilers to be installed without the need for a feed and expansion tank in the loft.
- Award winning condensing heat exchanger
- Outputs ranging from 15–35kW.
- Whisper quiet
- High quality external powder coated case
- Optional pipe entry points
- Complete with a factory fitted multi-directional flue
- Frost stat set to 5°C (factory fitted inside control panel)
- Condensate trap (factory-fitted in rear)
- Riello RDB Burner (with plug & socket connection)
- Efficiency: 90.3 – 90.8% GROSS (SAP2009)