Grant Vortex Pro 21 Floor Standing Combination Boiler Oil ErP
ErP Oil Combi Boiler
The latest Grant Vortex Combi models feature internal frost protection, 24ltr expansion vessel, neon diagnostic indicators and a factory fitted internal condensate trap (this can be sited externally if preferred), all designed to make installation and servicing easier. The Grant Vortex Pro Electronic Condensing Combi boilers are available in three sizes – 21kW, 26kW* and 36kW.
Grant Vortex Pro Combi’s have larger plate heat exchangers which due to their low water content and great surface area, vastly increase hot water performance. Mixing valves on the unit are pre-set at 50°C, which accurately control the hot water draw off temperature from the boiler. They also include a low system pressure cut off switch, enabling the combi to protect itself in the event of system water loss. Additionally, there are two very intelligent electronic temperature controls which allow the boiler to operate in condensing mode on central heating, whilst keeping the instant production of hot water.
- Grant Vortex Pro Combi 26kW internal – Awarded ‘Which? Best Buy 2008’
- Available in four models – 21kW, 26kW, 26kW XS and 36kW.
- Suitable for kitchen installations
- 26kW Combi XS model only 515mm wide
- 24ltr expansion vessel on all models
- Neon diagnostic indicators
- High efficiency circulating pump
- Simple and quick to install with no complicated wiring or plumbing
- Unique Grant Vortex stainless steel heat exchanger
- Extremely compact design
- Riello RDB burner (with plug & socket connection)
- Efficiency: 89.5 – 91.6% GROSS (SAP2009)
Typical Hot Water Performance
15 litres per minute at an average temperature of 50°C
Recovery time 4 minutes approx. Based upon 100 litre draw off.
*Hot water flow rate is dependant on mains pressure available. Figures based upon an incoming mains water temperature of 10°C.