Grant Vortex Pro 36-46kW Kitchen/Utility System Boiler Oil ErP
Grant Vortex Pro Kitchen/Utility boilers have been designed to enable unique programmer options to be used with the unit. A plug-in programmer (EP Kit) can be fitted within the boiler control panel, or alternatively the receiver for Grant’s new wireless RFT Kit can be located within the knockout on the fascia and the programmer mounted conveniently inside the home.
The range includes the unique award winning Vortex stainless steel condensing heat exchanger with turbulator baffles. Grant’s 15-21 Pro utility model has been cleverly designed to fit within a kitchen unit and, due to its smaller width, it can be a direct replacement for most older type oil fired condensing boilers.
Nine models are available in the range, which cover outputs from 15-70kW. These all feature Grant’s new internal condensate trap.
Sealed System variants of the Kitchen/Utility range are available in outputs of 15-26kW, 26-36kW and 36-46kW. Larger models can also be converted to sealed system operation, by adding a sealed system kit.
- Award winning product range
- Outputs ranging from 15–70kW
- Internal Condensate trap (with external option)
- VTX1521 model only 348mm wide
- System models feature a high efficiency circulating pump
- Suitable for a plug-in programmer
- Front Service access
- Riello RDB Burner with plug and socket connection
- Efficiency: 90.7 – 93.3% GROSS (SAP2009)