Grant Vortex Pro 46-58kW External Module Boiler Oil ErP
Grant Vortex Pro outdoor modules encompass the original Vortex heat exchanger and have some of the highest efficiencies available in the market today. The boilers are available in six outputs ranging between 15 and 70kW (50-240,000 Btu/h).
They feature the same unique benefits as the Eco outdoor modules, such as the multi-directional factory fitted low level flue, external powder coated robust casing, built-in frost protection, a mains isolating switch and a test switch. Additionally, the boilers are factory wired to receive an ‘optional’ RF (radio frequency) wireless programmer. With this, the receiver can be plugged into the control panel of the boiler, enabling the appliance to be operated using a remote controller from any room inside the house without hard wiring.
Grant Vortex Pro outdoor modules can also be converted to sealed system operation by purchasing a pre-assembled system kit from Grant. The kit comprises: an expansion vessel (size varies), automatic air vent, pressure relief valve, high efficiency circulating pump, filling loop and pressure gauge. These can be fitted within the module casing, or conveniently sited within the building, located between the cold main and central heating return.
- Award winning product range
- Outputs ranging from 15–70kW
- Optional sealed system kits available
- Simple and quick to install with no complicated wiring or plumbing
- Unique Grant Vortex stainless steel heat exchanger
- Extremely compact design
- Fitted with low NOx Riello burner
- Built-in test switch and frost stat
- Efficiency: 90.7 – 93.3% GROSS (SAP2009)