Grohe Blue Minta Chilled Filter Tap Kit
Get the ultimate refreshment from Grohe's Blue Chilled starter kit, combining a contemporary kitchen mixer tap with a high performance filter and chiller that's easy to use and provides you with a constant supply of freshly chilled, pure tasting water. The included Grohe Blue filter filters the water using patented Mg2+ technology and enriches it with magnesium to provide still water with fine bubbles straight from the tap. The right lever is used to mix hot and cold water, whilst the left rotary knob enables you to choose from 3 types of freshly chilled filtered water using an integrated coloured LED display: either non-chilled, medium chilled or ice cold water. The ice cold water setting can be set to your personal taste, between 4 and 10°C. The Grohe Blue Minta starter kit features separate internal waterways, one for filtered water and one for unfiltered, ensuring water remains uncontaminated and providing you with pure tasting water 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, whenever you want it. The Grohe Blue filters can purify 600, 1500 or 3000 litres depending on model, and are easily replaced in a few simple steps. The Grohe Blue Minta Chilled Starter Kit is available in Grohe scratch-resistant and easy-clean StarLight chrome finish, or the more hard-wearing SuperSteel stainless steel.
Includes Grohe Blue Minta single-lever sink mixer with filtration function, Grohe Blue Pure Cube cooling unit, Grohe Blue 600l filter and Grohe Blue flexible filter head.
- Grohe Blue Minta mixer tap features filtration function and monobloc installation
- Tubular spout has convenient 150° swivel range and high positioning for easy filling of large pots
- Includes Grohe Blue® Pure Cube with 180 Watt cooling unit, 230 V, 50 Hz
- Includes Grohe Blue® 600 litre filter with 5-phase filter technology
- Filter can be replaced with 1500 or 3000 litre
- Grohe Blue® filter head with flexible adjustment
- Separate handle for 3 different types of filtered and chilled table water: unchilled, medium chilled and full chilled
- Separate inner water ways for filtered and non-filtered water keep taste fresh and ensure water remains uncontaminated
- Available in Grohe StarLight® scratch-resistant and easy-clean chrome finish, or Grohe hard-wearing SuperSteel stainless steel
- Grohe SmoothTurn makes switching between basins effortless
- 6 V DC to filter change display unit
- Headpart 1/2"
- Grohe SilkMove® 35 mm ceramic cartridge ensures smooth handling and precise water control
- Adjustable flow rate limiter
- Min. recommended pressure 2.0 bar
- Flexible connection hoses
- Easy installation with straightforward instructions
- IP 21 protected
- CE approved
- 5 year manufacturers warranty