The GROHE Blue range delivers fresh, great-tasting and convenient filtered water straight from your kitchen tap whenever you want it. Using GROHE's unique 5-phase filter technology, the GROHE Blue Pure starter kit turns ordinary tap water into fresh water, eliminating limescale, heavy metals and chlorine, which can impair its taste. Featuring separate internal waterways, one for filtered and the other for unfiltered water, the GROHE Blue Pure system ensures water remins uncontaminated, delivering a pure, fresh taste experience 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. The included GROHE Blue filter cartridge can be adjusted to the hardness of the water, and can purify up to 600 litres of water. The handy LED display on the tap handle indicates when the water filter needs to be changed, and it is replaced in a few simple steps. The GROHE StarLight chrome finish is not only sleek and contemporary, it is also scratch-resistant and easy-clean.
GROHE Blue Monobloc Kitchen Mixer Filter Tap
Kit includes GROHE single-lever monobloc mixer tap with filter function, GROHE Blue 600l filter and GROHE Blue filter head with flexible adjustment.
- Kitchen mixer tap with filter function has monobloc installation, and high spout and 180° swivel range for convenient filling of large pots
- Dedicated handle for filtered water
- Includes GROHE Blue® filter head with flexible adjustment
- Includes GROHE Blue 600l filter with 5-phase filter technology
- Adjustable for 600, 1500 or 3000 litre filters cartridges
- Smooth handling and precise water flow and control thanks to GROHE SilkMove cartridge technology
- Features GROHE StarLight scratch-resistant and easy-clean chrome finish
- Separate inner water ways for filtered and non-filtered water to ensure clean, fresh taste at all times
- Minimal effort when switching between basins with GROHE SmoothTurn functionality
- Main switching power supply 100 - 240 V AC
- 50/60 Hz with safety extra-low voltage (SELV)
- 6 V DC to filter change display unit
- Headpart 1/2"
- CE approved
- IP55 protection
- Adjustable flow rate limiter
- Noise classification 1 in accordance with DIN4109
- Flexible connection hoses
- Min. recommended pressure 2.0 bar
- Comes with straightforward instructions for easy installation
- 5 year manufacturers warranty