Grundfos Alpha1 15-50/60 B Domestic Circulating Pump
The ALPHA1 is a high efficiency circulator, designed for pumping liquids in heating and hot water systems (stainless steel ‘N’ version) and it offers the flexibility to cover 5 or 6m applications with one pump.
The ALPHA1 can achieve the goal of the reaching the highest possible energy savings in comparison to older technology fixed speed pumps. The reduction in power consumption is achieved by using permanent magnet motor technology, this can be as low as 4 watts – which can be seen on the LCD power display.
The variable speed modulating modes allow the pump to match its performance to the system requirements, helping to reduce noise when thermostatic valves are closing. Noise/heat insulation shells are supplied as standard.
Features & Benefits
- Everything under control - 9-segment power display provides an easy overview of all that is going on in the pump
- Uses as little as 81 kWh per year (based on 150 m2 standard house with 6840 heating hours per year)
- Is adaptable to any type of heating system – one- or two string – with radiators or under floor heating.
- Higher efficiency – EEI ≤0.17 htg and ≤0.20 hws
- 3 constant pressure modes – for underfloor heating
- 3 proportional pressure modes – for radiator systems with high flow variation
- Improved hydraulics – in base
- Automatic de-blocking – with robust start-up function
- Maintenance free and low noise – due to canned-rota design
- Compact design – up to 6M head
- Easy Operation
- Easy Connection