Grundfos CONLIFT1 Automatic Condensate Pump 97936173
The Grundfos CONLIFT is a professional and quiet compact condensate removal pump. These products are used where condensate cannot drain naturally or when the condensate source is located below the local backwater level.
The design of CONLIFT includes many unique, patented features what makes the product design very robust, particularly when dealing with aggressive condensate for example from condensing boilers.
All the necessary elements required for installation are included, and once installed the units operate automatically. The in-built features ensure that the unit will not start more often than required.
Installation is simplified by the inclusion of a 6m drain hose as well as the connection adaptors needed making installation simple. The smart balance system and the motor/pump unit ensure the unit can be adjusted to meet specific installation needs.
Features & Benefits
- Very quiet and reliable operation
- Maintenance free motor including thermal protection
- Reduced number of starts
- Up to four inlet connections
- All installation material included
- Suitable for pH level < 2,5 by neutralisation
- IP24 splash guard
- Manual test button to check operation
- Very reliable float switch system
- Smart inlet system with sedimentation and evaporation stop
- Special shaft seal protection
- Mounted non-return valve with bayonet lock for quick release
- Upgrade/retrofit options
- Unit with pH tester to monitor neutralisation capacity
The above may vary depending on the model