Grundfos UP15-14 PM Comfort Secondary Hot Water Pumps
Grundfos COMFORT pumps, are specifically designed for recirculating domestic hot water in pressurised systems
The pump is equipped with a spherical motor. Unlike the conventional canned-rotor motors, the spherical motor does not have a rotating bearing shaft. The stator transfers the magnetic field to the rotor in the water-conducting part of the pump. The pump is only suitable for pressurised hot water systems.
Every year, a typical family of three living in a household with a conventional one string plumbing system discharges up to 16.000 l of clean water straight down the drain as they wait for the water to run hot. The COMFORT PM pump delivers instant hot water, efficiently eliminating the expensive – and annoying – wait which on average amounts to 60 seconds – or 0.15 litres of wasted water per second. The tangible result of the COMFORT PM pump is lower costs while increasing comfort levels, just as the environment benefits from the minimised use of water.
Features and Benefits
The pump is characterised by:
- Lowest energy consumption and highest comfort due to the unique AUTOADAPT (only AUTO version)
- High-quality bearing material
- The motor can be separated from the pump housing, enabling easy maintenance and cleaning
- Corrosion-resistant impeller
- Drinking water approved materials, i.e. Brass pump housing