Grundfos UPS2 15/50/60 Central Heating Circulating Pump 98334549
The UPS2 is the ideal product for the replacement of small heating circulator designs which are currently installed in heating systems with limited space and which do not meet the current efficiency levels as stipulated under the EuP directive.
The UPS2 is fitted with modern motor technology and electronic control which enables it to meet an EEI value greater than or equal to 0.23. The UPS2 is designed therefore to meet the efficiency levels as stipulated in the EuP directive for both 2013 and also for the future requirement in 2015.
The UPS2 has been designed to fit into a location where a Grundfos UPS15-50 or UPS15-60 model is currently located.
- Three Pumps in One - The UPS2 can be set to meet the requirements of a UPS15 model designed for either 4m, 5m or 6m performance.
- Control Box - The control box of the UPS2 can be mounted to the left, right or to the top.
- The UPS2 comes complete with modern motor technology and electronic control which enables it to exceed new EuP/ErP standards.
- Three pumps in one - The UPS2 can be set to meet the requirements of a UPS 15 models designed for either 4m, 5m or 6m performance
- Cable Gland - The cable gland of the UPS2 is the same design as that used on both the UPS15-50 and UPS15-60 circulators. This minimises time taken on changeover.
- Dimensions - The UPS2 is almost identical in overall dimensions to the UPS15-50/UPS15-60 models.
- Deblocking - The UPS2 is fitted with a screw which allows access to the pump shaft so that it is easier to deblock the pump once installed.