Grundfos UPS2 Light Commercial Circulating Pumps
UPS2 25-80 & 32-80 models available
The latest additions to the Grundfos UPS2 circulator family of British built pumps the UPS2 25-80 and 32-80. These pumps have been specially designed to augment the current range and provide 8 metre options.
Offering a number of distinct benefits, these pumps deliver enhanced efficiency that meets the latest EuP/ErP requirements, while the dimensions will ensure straightforward replacement with older UPS generations.
These circulators have new more powerful motors and improved hydraulics which makes them perfect for use in a range of large domestic and small commercial applications as they can deal with a flow rate of 5.7 m3/h and a system pressure up to 10 bar.
Features & Benefits
- Replaces UPS 22-55, 32-55, 25-80 and 32-80 pumps
- With curves and dimensions chosen to match this older series of circulators
- An eight metre setting combined with powerful motor make UPS2 25-80 and 32-80 the optimal choice for demanding applications.
- ALPHA plug - Designed for easy, tool-free wiring ensuring quicker and easier installation
- EuP/ErP ready - Meets the latest EuP/ErP efficiency standards set by the EU for 2015
- Three constant speed curves and three proportional pressure curves cover a wide variety of pump applications such as single and twin pipe heating systems and mixing loops, etc.
- Designed for easy installation in tight-fit spaces