Heatrae Sadia Electromax Electric Flow Boilers
Electromax is a fully packaged unit and comes factory fitted with electric boiler, Duplex stainless steel hot water cylinder, and pre-plumbed factory fitted circulating pump, central heating and domestic hot water controls.
Electromax is compact in size and will fit into a standard domestic airing cupboard making it ideal for a range of properties. Electromax provides domestic hot water and wet central heating with either standard radiator or underfloor systems. The 180 litre unvented, high quality Duplex stainless steel, direct hot water cylinder gives powerful mains pressure showering and fast filling baths - and the 6kw or 9kW Amptec electric flow boiler supplies the central heating.
- Controllable, efficient wet central heating.
- Programmable room thermostat to accommodate a wide range of off-peak tariffs.
- Uses standard radiators and thermostatic radiator valves.
- Designed for sealed systems.
- Model available for underfloor heating systems.
- High-performance domestic hot water from unvented direct hot water cylinder.
- Cylinder manufactured from Duplex stainless steel.
- No flue and no fuel tanks allow flexible installation location.
- Silent in operation.
- Automatic pump exercise feature - for periods when boiler is switched off.
- Front control panel indication to show boiler status.
- Proven solid-state technology for long life.
- Soft start and zero volt switching to avoid power surges.
- Min / max control adjusts the water temperature output from the boiler.
- Minimal service and maintenance costs.
- No requirement for annual gas safety certificate.
- On-site parts and labour guarantee.
- Made in the UK.
- 10 year on-site parts and labour warranty on the cylinder, two years on the boiler and other controls