Heatrae Sadia Hotflo Electric Unvented Water Heaters
The Heatrae Sadia Hotflo is an unvented water heater which is perfect for supplying environments such as washrooms with two or three hand basins or sinks. Designed for small to medium commercial businesses, Hotflo is suitable when there is no need for a cold water cistern, which provides flexibility of installation and works with either standard or mixer taps.
The high-grade copper inner container with integral element means that Hotflo is a reliable long-term solution. Hotflo is available in two capacities and features a pressure relief valve and an externally adjustable thermostat from 10°C-70°C.
Features & Benefits
- IPX4 rated
- 2.2kW element rating
- Replaceable copper inner container and heating element
- Externally adjustable thermostat from 10°C to 70°C
- CFC/HCFC free (ODP zero) flame-retardant expanded polystyrene
- Element 'On' indicator
- No sacrificial anode to inspect or replace
- Suitable for use with any standard tap or mixer
- Pressure relief valve supplied with all models
- BEAB and Kiwa approved to UK Water Supply Regulations. CE marked
- Two year guarantee with on-site service support
- Designed, engineered and manufactured in the UK