Heatrae Sadia Megaflo Eco 145DD Direct Unvented Hot Water Cylinder
Megaflo Eco is synonymous with producing greatly demanding amounts of comfort and hot water performance. Where an abundance of hot water for rapidly filling baths and invigorating, powerful showers are generally considered a luxury, Megaflo Eco stipulates that everyone can now enjoy this experience
As the Megaflo Eco is connected straight to the mains cold water supply, hot water is instantly available at all outlets and at mains pressure. Megaflo Eco can be position in almost any place without impediment to the operation and is easy to fit with almost no up keep required. The added feature of accommodating any expansion within the Megaflo Eco itself means that no unsightly expansion vessels are on show, so a neat, tidy and compact installation is guaranteed.
The Heatrae Sadia Megaflo Eco Cylinders offer the best choice for conserving energy, without lacking in performance, and still delivering maximum reliability and efficiency. By using innovative technology in Unvented water heating, the Heatrae Sadia Megaflo Eco Cylinders makes sure efficiency and reliability that makes Heatrae Sadia one of the market toppers in Cylinder production.
The Heatrae Sadia Megaflo Eco Cylinders provides a combination of lightweight and very durable build making it easier to handle on site. Every Megaflo Eco Cylinder is pressure tested in the factory to 15 bar - five times the normal operating pressure, making sure it is fit for all household and commercial requirements.
Features and Benefits:
- Internal expansion with floating baffle.
- Insulated T&P valve and 60mm thick cylinder insulation.
- Titanium elements.
- High grade duplex stainless steel.
- Megaflo Eco delivers up to 76 litres per minute of hot water at 3 bar pressure.
- Neat appearance, saves space and reduces installation time.
- Best possible heat retention and energy efficiency.
- The highest quality elements, specially designed for longer life in even the most aggressive or corrosive water conditions.
- High corrosion resistance and a high strength to weight ratio.
- Outstanding hot water performance without the need for shower pumps, even at low pressures.
- High performance 'coil-in-coil' heat exchanger.
- Exceeds CHeSS* Best Practice for recovery times and insulation.
- Improved insulation for maximum heat retention.
- New water inlet controls increase flow rates by up to 20%.
- Improved performance at low pressures down to 1 bar.
- Installer friendly design.
- Complies with European User Products Directive
- New splash-proof IPX4-rated wiring centre gives greater choice of installation locations
- Image shows Indirect version
Direct Cylinder - Heated by an electric immersion heater only. Not suitable for connection to a Boiler.
Unvented Cylinder - Pressurised unit, fed directly from mains water. No header tank required.
Image shows Indirect version