Heatrae Sadia Megaflo Eco 210DD Direct Unvented Hot Water Cylinder
Megaflo hot water cylinders from Heatrae Sadia have been manufactured from the ground up to cater for the requirement and expectations of the modern day homeowner. All things from great heat retention and performance to quality and innovation is covered by the Heatrae Megaflo, one of the UK's most reliable and recognised cylinder.
The Megaflo Eco 210DD Unvented Cylinder performs as part of an Direct system to 2-3 baths and showers.
As an unvented cylinder it supplies a powerful hot water performance by using your households mains water pressure.
Manufactured from stainless steel, the HeatRae Megaflo Eco 210 litre model is manufactured to last and even comes with a superb life time warranty.
With great amounts of heat and water retention, the HeatRae Megaflo Eco 210DD model has been manufactured with efficiency in thought and is able to manage up to 15 bars of pressure, up to 5 times more than usual performing pressure levels.
Features and Benefits:Ã‚Â
- Direct cylinders are heated by the Electric Immersion heaters only
- Internal expansion with floating baffle
- Insulated T&P valve and 60mm thick cylinder insulation
- Titanium elements
- High grade duplex stainless stee
- Megaflo Eco delivers up to 76 litres per minute of hot water at 3 bar pressure
- Best possible heat retention and energy efficiency
- Neat appearance, saves space and reduces installation time
- High corrosion resistance and a high strength to weight ratio
- Outstanding hot water performance without the need for shower pumps or tanks, even at low pressures
- Designed for longer life in even the most aggressive or corrosive water conditions
- Manufactured in a factory approved to BS EN ISO 9001, OHSAS 18001, ISO 50001, ISO 14001
- All unvented cylinders require a yearly service
- Supplied with a lifetime guarantee from the manufacturer
- 1 x Megaflo Eco 210DD Direct Unvented Cylinder
- Factory fitted immersion heater and thermal controls
- Titanium elements
- Cold water inlet control kit: 0.3MPa (3 bar) pressure reducing valve, 0.8MPa (8 bar) pressure relief valve (BS EN 1567, BS EN 1491 EN 13959) 1/4 turn isolating valve, line strainer, non-return valve, drain valve with hose connection, required nuts and olives
- Factory fitted temperature and pressure relief valve set at 90 degrees / 1 MPa (10 bars) (BS EN 1490)
- T&P valve insulation kit
- 15/22mm Tundish