Heatrae Sadia Megaflo Eco 300i Indirect Unvented Hot Water Cylinder
MEGAFLO Eco units are manufactured and built to a very high quality using the most modern manufacturing techniques. They boast multiple innovative features manufactured to enable high levels of operating efficiency. The combination of its lightweight and very durable construction makes MEGAFLO Eco simpler to handle on site. Every product is pressure tested in the factory to 15 bar - five times the normal operating pressure - making MEGAFLO Eco fit for all domestic applications and a vast amount of commercial applications.
Indirect Cylinder - Heated via an external heat source such as a boiler. Also includes an electric immersion heater.
Unvented Cylinder - Pressurised unit, fed directly from mains water. No header tank required.
Features and Benefits:
- Constructed in Duplex stainless steel for maximum strength - pressure tested to 15 bar.
- Patented internal floating baffle system to accommodate water expansion.
- No anode - eliminates costly anode maintenance.
- Insulated casing for the temperature and pressure relief valve to minimise heat loss.
- Unique 'L-shaped' long-life Superloy immersion heater reaches deeper into the tank giving more hot water.
- Titanium immersion heaters as standard on all direct models.
- Patented cold water inlet diffuser minimises mixing of cold and hot water.
- High performance 'coil-in-coil' heat exchanger.
- Exceeds CHeSS* Best Practice for recovery times and insulation.
- Improved insulation for maximum heat retention.
- New water inlet controls increase flow rates by up to 20%.
- Improved performance at low pressures down to 1 bar.
- Installer friendly design.
- Complies with European User Products Directive.
- Lifetime transferable cylinder guarantee.
- Manufactured in the UK.