Heatrae Sadia Megaflo Eco Direct Unvented Hot Water Cylinders
Direct Cylinder - Heated by an electric immersion heater only. Not suitable for connection to a Boiler.
Unvented Cylinder - Pressurised unit, fed directly from mains water. No header tank required.
The Heatrae Sadia Megaflo Eco Cylinders offer the best choice for conserving energy, without lacking in performance, and still providing maximum reliability and efficiency. By using advanced technology in Unvented water heating, the Heatrae Sadia Megaflo Eco Cylinders ensure efficiency and reliability that makes Heatrae Sadia one of the market leaders in Cylinder manufacture.
The Heatrae Sadia Megaflo Eco Cylinders offer a combination of lightweight and very strong construction making it easier to handle on site. Every Megaflo Eco Cylinder is pressure tested in the factory to 15 bar - five times the normal operating pressure, ensuring it is suitable for all domestic and commercial applications.
- Constructed in Duplex stainless steel for maximum strength
- Lifetime transferable cylinder guarantee
- Patented internal floating baffle system for water expansion.
- No anode - eliminates costly anode maintenance.
- Insulated casing for the temperature/pressure relief valve for low heat loss.
- Unique 'L-shaped' long-life Superloy immersion heater reaches deeper into the tank giving more hot water.
- Titanium immersion heaters as standard on all direct models
- Patented cold water inlet diffuser minimises mixing of cold and hot water.
- High performance 'coil-in-coil' heat exchanger.
- Exceeds CHeSS* Best Practice for recovery times and insulation.
- Improved insulation for maximum heat retention.
- New water inlet controls increase flow rates by up to 20%.
- Improved performance at low pressures down to 1 bar.
- Installer friendly design.
- Complies with European User Products Directive
- New splash-proof IPX4-rated wiring centre gives greater choice of installation locations
Image shows Indirect version