Heatrae Sadia Megaflo Eco Plus Unvented Cylinder - Indirect
Indirect Cylinder - Heated via an external heat source such as a boiler. Also includes an electric immersion heater.
Unvented Cylinder - Pressurised unit, fed directly from mains water. No header tank required.
The MEGAFLO Eco Plus range of high performance cylinders promise a truly outstanding performance when lower pressures are involved. At 1 bar the units can deliver some 79 litres of water per minute which is almost double that of a typical cylinder of this type. At 3 bar the range can deliver up to 130 litres per minute.
Manufactured from Duplex Stainless Steel the units are lightweight and offer the highest levels of corrosion resistance. The Indirect versions, utilise a 'state of the art' corrugated steel coil which ensures that the units can heat in less than an hour. With flow rates of up to 130 litres per minute MEGAFLO Eco Plus cylinders are industry leading. Direct units are equipped with four 3kW immersion heaters as standard offering a 12kW heat input.
- Top quality Duplex stainless steel construction for long life and reliability
- Flow rates of 130 litres per minute
- Suitable for use in larger properties with multiple bathrooms
- Indirect and Direct models
- 4 x 3kW immersion heaters as standard on direct models
- High levels of heat retention
- Made in the UK
Image is for illustrative purposes only. Product may differ from image slighty.