Heatrae Sadia Megaflo Eco SolaReady Cylinder
An innovative combination of a high performance MEGAFLO Eco Solar cylinder and a factory wired and plumbed pump station, the Megaflo Eco SolaReady offers installers and contractors a number of new benefits. All that is required to set up the cylinder is to connect the solar flow and return to the unit, and then to connect one sensor to the collectors. The installation is then complete and ready for simple commissioning.
MEGAFLO Eco SolaReady significantly reduces installation time - improving productivity, reducing costs and keeping building or refurbishment schemes on schedule. Meanwhile performance and efficiency are safeguarded, and a neat, aesthetically pleasing installation is guaranteed.
- Extrernal expansion vessel
- Specially designed solar coil for maximum effeciency
- Sized to deliver hot water even when solar gain is low
- Meets current requirement of Part L Building Regulations (England and Wales), Section 6 Scotland and Part F (Northern Ireland)
- Choice of direct or indirect models
- Compatible with a wide range of UK Solar Systems
- Designed to maximis the effeciencies of MEGAFLO Solar packages: on-roof, in-roof, A-frame and evacuated tubes
- Made in the UK