Heatrae Sadia Megaflo Eco SystemReady Indirect Unvented Cylinders
Indirect Cylinder - Heated via an external heat source such as a boiler. Also includes an electric immersion heater.
Unvented Cylinder - Pressurised unit, fed directly from mains water. No header tank required.
SystemReady Pre-plumbed format, designed to reduce on-site installation time.
The SystemReady units from Megaflo are designed for installation with system boilers and have optional programmer accessories to suit different customer needs.
The time saving Megaflo eco SystemReady SB package not only speeds up installation but significantly enhances the quality and integrity of the central heating system, thus eliminating costly call backs making it the perfect choice for major developments as well as one off installations.
- Pre-plumbed system boiler compatible; unvented cylinder package
- 125 to 300 litre options available
- Manufactured from high grade Duplex stainless steel
- Internal air gap to accommodate expanded water
- 60mm thick polyurethane insulation for maximum heat retention
- Insulated casing for temperature and pressure relief valve to minimise heat loss
- Installer friendly design with lightweight construction and detachable lifting handle
- Choice of three controller accessories
- Nemko and Kiwa approved, CE marked
- Lifetime warranty with on-site service support