Heatrae Sadia Megaflo Eco SystemReady 210L Indirect Unvented Cylinder
With market-dominant limited heat loss figures, heat-up and recovery times, the Megaflo Eco SystemReady enables all the same benefits as our Megaflo Eco SystemFit by adding factory-fitted plumbing and wiring, but is manufactured to be installed with a system boiler - not only a reduction on installation time but also providing a consistently more pristine appearance.
Indirect Cylinder - Heated via an external heat source such as a boiler. Also includes an electric immersion heater.
Unvented Cylinder - Pressurised unit, fed directly from mains water. No header tank required.
SystemReady Pre-plumbed format, designed to reduce on-site installation time.
Features and Benefits:
- Internal floating baffle expansion system
- Pre-plumbed and pre-wired SystemReady cylinder for use with system boilers
- 60mm of CFC / HCFC-free injected foam for the best possible heat retention and energy efficiency
- High performance 'coil-in-coil' heat exchanger in indirect models for exceptionally fast recovery times
- Insulated casing for temperature and pressure relief valve to minimise heat loss
- Installer friendly design with lightweight construction and detachable lifting handle
- Choice of three controller accessories
- Nemko and Kiwa approved, CE marked
- Lifetime warranty with on-site service support