Honeywell CM707 7 Day Programmable Thermostat
The CM700 range of programmable room thermostats is designed for social housing provider and specifier market needs by providing automatic time and temperature control of domestic heating premises. Large LCD display with simple to program and easy to use functionality. No installer links or switches on the back of the unit means no adjustment is required for combi boilers and most central heating systems.
The CM700 range has a scheduled maintenance alert, fault diagnostic mode and automatic Summer/Winter time change to assist in maintenance. The range caters for all requirements with hard-wired or wireless versions and 1 day or 7 day programming. Two wire, volt free connections are ideal for use with combination boilers.
- Large LCD with time and temperature displayed
- Automatic Summer/Winter time change
- Auto, manual, holiday, override and off (frost) modes
- EEPROM memory holds program indefinitely
- Battery powered (with low-power indicator)
- Up to four independent time & temperature settings
- Slim, ultra modern design
- Service Internal warning
- Optional backlight
- Optional optimum start
- Burner 'ON' symbol
- Volt free connections
- Energy saving TPI control