Honeywell CM907 7 Day Programmable Room Thermostat
The Honeywell CM907 is a 7 day Programmable Room Thermostat that is designed to provide automatic time and temperature control of domestic heating or cooling systems in domestic or light commercial premises.
The Honeywell CM907 Programmable Room Stat offers a slim, ultra modern design that complements the extra large LCD screen with the Line of Text (LoT(™) display and one function button to simplify programming and operation.
The Honeywell CM907 Programmable Room Thermostat can be used in a Sundial S or Y Plan, and is particularly well suited to control combination boiler installations or additional zones in an S Plan Plus system.
- Two wire, volt free connections - ideal for use with combination boilers
- Slim, ultra modern design
- Continuous time, day & date displayed in extra large LCD with user-friendly Line of Text™ display
- Automatic Summer/Winter time change
- Auto, manual, override and off modes
- 7 day programming
- Battery powered (with low-power indicator)
- Up to six independent time & temperature settings
- Volt free connections
- Optional backlight
- Optional optimum start
- Burner ‘ON’ symbol