Honeywell CMT927 Wireless 7 Day Programmable Room Thermostat
The Honeywell CMT927 Wireless 7 Day Programmable Room Thermostat is part of the Honeywell CM920 series of Wireless Programmable Thermostats that are designed to provide wireless time and temperature control to heating or cooling systems in domestic and light commercial buildings. The CM927 can provide a different heating programme for each day of the week to maximise energy efficiency.
The slim, ultra modern design of the Honeywell CMT927 complements the large LCD screen with the Line of Text (LoT(™)) display and one function button to ensure simplified programming and operation for all users.
The CM920 series can be used to control the heating circuit in a Sundial S or Y Plan and is particularly well suited to control combination boiler installations or additional zones in a S Plan Plus system.
- Two wire, volt free connections are ideal for use with combination boilers
- Wireless communication between thermostat and receiver box – supplied pre-bound
- Auto, manual, holiday and off (frost) modes
- Memory holds user programme even when batteries are changed
- Extra large LCD display with user friendly Line of Text™ display
- Up to six time/temperature settings per day
- Synchronised boiler control in multi-zone systems for optimum efficiency
- Boiler ‘ON’ display
- Volt free connections
- Automatic Summer/Winter time change