Honeywell DT90E Wired Digital Room Thermostat
Honeywell Thermostats - Honeywell DT90E Digital Room Honeywell Thermostat leads the way in energy efficient control by using advanced technology to maximise the energy efficiency of the heating system. The Honeywell DT90E Wired Digital Room Honeywell Thermostats have been designed to provide automatic temperature control of gas or oil fired boiler systems, underfloor heating, electric heating and zoning systems.
The Energy efficiency of the Honeywell DT90E Honeywell Thermostat is addressed by state of the art control performance qualifying it as a Load Compensator. The Honeywell DT90E Room Thermostat has an ECO button energy saving feature which gives timed setback or boosts temperatures to reduce energy demand.
It also incorporates an ‘OFF’ setting that can be used for frost or hypothermia protection, assuming the system time control is also switched on. 'Installer Mode' also allows control to be matched to the system and user requirements, adapting minimum on or off times, set point controls etc.
- Two wire, volt free connections - ideal for use with combination boilers or heating zones
- Energy saving TPI control
- ECO button for energy saving mode
- Simple user operation
- 5 to 35°C set point range
- 'OFF' setting with adjustable OFF setpoint
- Direct replacement of the DT200 digital thermostat
- Mains or low voltage switching
- Two wire connection