Honeywell DT92E Wireless Digital Room Thermostat
The Honeywell DT92E Wireless Honeywell Thermostat leads the way in energy efficient control by using advanced technology to maximise the energy efficiency of the heating system. The Honeywell DT92E Wireless Digital Room Thermostat has been designed to provide automatic temperature control of gas or oil fired boiler systems, underfloor heating, electric heating and zoning systems.
Honeywell Thermostats energy efficiency is addressed by state of the art control performance qualifying it as a Load Compensator. The Honeywell DT92E Wireless Room Honeywell Thermostats have an ECO button energy saving feature which gives timed setback or boosts temperatures to reduce energy demand.
It also incorporates an ‘OFF’ setting that can be used for frost or hypothermia protection, assuming the system time control is also switched on. 'Installer Mode' also allows control to be matched to the system and user requirements, adapting minimum on or off times, set point controls etc.
- Energy saving TPI control
- Volt free connections are ideal for use with combination boilers or heating zones
- ECO button for energy saving mode
- 30 metres wireless range
- Two way wireless communications
- Signal strength indicator
- Simple user operation
- 5 to 35°C set point range
- ‘OFF’ setting with adjustable OFF setpoint
- Mains or low voltage switching