The evohome security hub is the heart of the system.
Installation is incredibly simple: just log-on to a dedicated web address to configure the system to your customer’s exact specifications. Every accessory is wireless, and connects automatically to the hub using the trusted 868MHz wireless range. This robust technology is designed to resist interference and dropped connections – helping you to avoid expensive repeat visits.
Like every part of the system, the hub is small and unobtrusive – all it needs is a 230V power supply and a wired connection to the customer’s internet router.
Where internet connectivity is less reliable, or there’s a risk of power loss, the evohome security hub can connect using the mobile phone network via a secure GPRS link.
Features and Benefits:
- Up to 32 system accessories
- RF range > 1000 meters open space radio range
- 2-way 868MHz radio transmission with adaptive radio jamming detection
- Ethernet port for IP connection
- Power supply 230V~ to 6.5V/2A (supplied)
- 4 x AA rechargeable batteries (supplied)
- 24 hour stand-by (in case of mains loss)
- 190 x 123 x 35mm
- Low battery signalling
- LED system information reports