Honeywell Lyric T6R 7 Day Wireless Programmable Thermostat & Wireless Receiver Box
The Lyric T6R has been developed to meet the demand for smarter, connected controls. It offers customers a host of features to fit their lifestyle, whilst simplifying the installation and set-up process for installers. Wireless programmable thermostat supporting easy installation.
The Lyric app gives customers complete control over their home heating system wherever they are.
The Lyric T6R works with any boiler and application, offering integration into almost every heating system.
Controls on/off (230V) boilers, OpenTherm boilers and heating systems, using TPI or modulating control, delivering superior energy efficiency without user interaction.
Wireless Programmable Thermostat
- Can be used as a temperature sensing device in an S or Y Plan system
- Compatible with 24–230V on/off OpenTherm appliances such as gas boilers, combi boilers and heat pumps
- Easy integration into existing heating systems
- On-screen set-up and fail-safe functions accessible via the thermostat simplifies the installation process
- ‘In control’ confirmation with a flame symbol
- Temperature measurement can be offset to suit the position of the thermostat if required
- Wi-Fi-enabled connectivity offers direct connection to the customer’s home network without additional equipment
- Touch-screen interface simplifies scheduling, changing and overriding temperature
- Control via smartphone/tablet gives customers complete control of their heating system wherever they are
- Location-based programming (geo-fencing) adds an additional automated layer of control, adjusting the customer’s home heating based on their location
- Scheduling features include 7 and 5/2 day bespoke scheduling with up to 6 time periods a day. A 5/2 pre-configured schedule in included
- Optimisation features, including ‘optimum start, stop & delayed start boiler control, allow the thermostat and boiler to work more efficiently together.
- Smarter TPI control protocols ensure the boiler fires for the minimum amount of time required to maintain the desired set point
- Small table-top stand (powered by standard power lead) can be easily positioned for optimal temperature measurement
- Easy switch-over for existing wireless receiver boxes with a simple, one-wire path to the boiler
- Device pre-bound at installation with the option to create a new binding using the thermostat or app
- Signal strength test facility helps establish a robust wireless signal
- Boiler operation fail-safe feature for lost communications
Wireless receiver box
- The wireless receiver box has been redesigned to simplify the installation process
- Simple flip-up wiring bar for easy access and an easy-to-install boiler or zone valve interface*
- Direct wall mounting or wall-box mounting
- Utilise existing wiring from a wired thermostat
- Specific OpenTherm terminals make connection to OpenTherm-capable boilers simple
- LED power and warning light system shows communication status with boiler or zone valve
- Override the thermostat and fire the boiler for a systems check with a one-button push
- Quickly reset and delete the current binding using the reset pinhole
- LED power and warning light system shows communication status with boiler or zone valve.