Honeywell Remote Room Temperature Sensor
The HCW82 wireless room sensor has been designed to provide room temperature sensing of heating zones controlled by HCC80R underfloor heating controllers or HR92 Radiator Controllers that are part of a Honeywell evohome system.
The HCW82 senses the room temperature only and is ideal for public places or childrens bedrooms.The setpoint can be easily adjusted from -12°C to + 12°C because the user friendly analogue interface.
- Individual room temperature control. The HCW82 is communicating with the underfloor heating controller e.g. HCE80 to keep the room temperature constant
- Simple binding operation to reduce installation time
- Local setpoint override because simple analogue interface. Adjustment +12°C to -12°C
- Window contact optional connectable wired (HCA30)
- Battery powered or external power supply possible
- Remote access to the radiator controller HR 80 with HCM200D. The setpoint of the HR80 can be adjusted with the HCW82 the room temperature sensor of the HCW82 is used
- HCW82 used as room thermostat with HCM200D. The relays HS20/HS30 are switched ON/OFF depending on the room temperature
- Room temperature control combined with the shading function for shutter control with HCM200D