Honeywell ST9100A 1 Day Single Channel Programmer
Honeywell ST9100A Programmer is a single channel timer, designed primarily for control of a single heating zone or combi boiler application. It is suitable for mains, low voltage, or potential-free switching of the heating load.
The Honeywell ST9100A model is a 1 day timer with two on/off switchings times per day (which can be increased to 3). The Honeywell ST9100A Programmer can be used for combi boilers, heating zones or any application where small electric loads need switching.
All Honeywell ST9100 models incorporate the Line of Text (LoT™) display that gives clear plain English instructions whenever any button or slider is used. This means that installers, customers and users can operate all of the controls reliably, without needing to find an instruction manual.
- LoT™ display, providing text feedback that gives help and programming hints
- Large backlit display
- Factory set clock and date
- Automatic Summer/Winter 1 hour time change
- Temporary or permanent override facilities
- Extra hour facility for up to 3 hours boost or programme extension
- Choice of 3 different built in programmes
- Programme indicator lights
- Fits on industry standard back plate
- Direct replacement for ST6100 models
- Suitable for mains, low voltage or potential free switching
- Any programmed settings retained indefinitely in non volatile memory
- Up to 3 on/off times per day