- 1 Year Warranty
Honeywell ST9100S 1 Day Single Channel Programmer with Service Interval Reminder
The Honeywell ST9100S programmer model is a 1 day timer with Service Interval reminder, and two on/off switchings times per day. The Honeywell ST9100S Programmer is a unit that can be used for combi boilers, added zones or any application where small electric loads need switching.
The Honeywell ST9100S Single Channel Programmer is a Service Interval time controller with additional features to help landlords comply with the requirements of Regulation 36 of the gas regulations 1998.
The landlord, installer or service company can configure the Service Interval, the advance tenant notification period and how the controller will operate when the Service Interval has expired. The Honeywell ST9100S model looks and operates exactly as standard ST9000 models, until the gas service is due, at which point the predetermined action takes place.
- Service Interval reminder with variable levels of action
- LoT¢ display, providing text feedback that gives help and programming hints
- Large backlit display
- Factory set clock and date
- Automatic Summer/Winter 1 hour time change
- Temporary or permanent override facilities
- Extra hour facility, for up to 3 hours boost or programme extension
- Choice of 3 different built in programmes
- Programme indicator lights
- Fits on industry standard back plate
- Direct replacement for ST6100 and ST6400 models
- Any programmed settings retained indefinitely in non volatile memory
- 2 on/off times per day
- Suitable for mains, low voltage or potential free switching