Keston 55 Heat Regular Boiler ErP 355004
55kW ErP Condensing Regular Open Vent Boiler
Keston boilers offer a very unique flue system. No expensive flue kits are required, just standard 50mm MuPVC solvent weld waste pipe. This offers cost effective and flexible installations. The boiler can be positioned up to 27 metres away from the flue outlet.
The Keston Heat is a lightweight wall hung regular boiler. The lightweight design is supported through quality build and aesthetics that allow for the boiler to be installed either on the wall or into a prefabricated floor mounted frame including back-to-back options.
The range provides high efficiencies for low running costs with up to 110% part load and seasonal efficiency (ref Building Regs Part L2) up to 97%. The range also provides low NOx emissions at Class 5 and at less than 40mg/kWh achieve maximum points
under BREEAM schemes.
- High efficiency
- Wall hung
- Condensing output 45kW
- Inbuilt weather compensator
- Inbuilt pump (low energy modulating)
- Minimum pressure 0.3 bar
- Minimum head 3m
- Twin flue up to 21m*
- Small installation footprint
- Low NOx
- 50mm MuPVC solvent weld flue allowing
- Simple, cost effective installations
- Commercial control system
- Compatibility as standard
- The boilers can be installed on Rigs - a pre-assembled frame and low loss header kit incorporating sequencer controls for 2 - 3 boilers.
*5 year warranty subject to terms & conditions apply 5 years parts and labour warranty available subject to being commissioned by Keston.