Keston qSpa Unvented Indirect Hot Water Cylinders
Indirect Cylinder - Heated via an external heat source such as a boiler. Also includes an electric immersion heater.
Unvented Cylinder - Pressurised unit, fed directly from mains water. No header tank required.
The Keston qSpa is an unvented mains pressure hot water cylinder suitable for use with sealed system boilers. This range of high end stainless steel cylinders is available in 8 sizes ranging from 90L to 400L, all complete with a 2 year parts & labour warranty and a 25 year vessel warranty.
- 2 year parts and labour and 25 year vessel warranty
- Duplex stainless steel construction to offer excellent resistance to corrosion
- Global Warming Potential (GWP) of 0.7 provides CFSH benefits
- Insulated using the latest HCFC free Envirofoam
- Corrugated heat transfer coil to give 20% faster recovery than plain tube
- Manufactured in accordance with BS EN 12897
- Complete with all quality fittings according to model
- Lightweight for ease of installation
- Hot water draw off 22mm compression
- Temperature and pressure relief valve 95ÚC/6 bar
- Hot water secondary return 22mm (not fitted to cylinders below 210 litres)
- Immersion heater 1¾” BSP 3kW
- Cold supply 22mm compression
- Dual control/overheat thermostat pocket
- Boiler control sensor pocket (spare)
- Primary flow 22mm compression (28mm tails for 400 litre model only)
- Primary return 22mm compression (28mm tails for 400 litre model only)